The Rapid Impact coaching programme focuses on newly promoted and/or new hires into Leadership roles:
A 3-month programme focusing on:
Business and individual objectives – what is expected of me?
- Personal capabilities – how well equipped am I to deliver in new context?
- Organisational context – how do I let go of old culture and what do I need to learn about my new environment?
- Team capabilities – what are my resources and how do I engage them?
The key areas outlined above provide a framework for the individual; however, the content of each session remains tailored to individual needs. Areas covered may include, understanding personal style and how to adapt it, developing key stakeholder relationships, shifting connections, learning to let to of previous culture and ways of working, developing strategic vision and business planning, managing image and impact within the first 90 days.
Introductory meeting with employee to develop rapport and form coaching alliance. If new joiner, first session is recommended to take place prior to individual joining the organisation.
- Meeting/telephone call with sponsor/line manager is encouraged
- 4 coaching meetings over 90 days
- Unlimited telephone and email support in between coaching sessions
- Use of relevant models and effective frameworks to support coaching outcomes
- Relevant articles, publications, reading provided on coaching topics e.g. The First 90 Days by Michael Watkins, HBS Press, Right from the Start, Taking Charge in a New Leadership role, Dan Ciampa, Michael Watkins, HBS Press
‘Just a quick email to say thanks for you support, advice, challenge and encouragement in the 5 sessions we had. I met the team and a number of the business guys and senior management on Friday and all went well.’ Head of Compliance, Investment Banking