Career Management Coaching and outplacement support is provided for individuals transitioning out of a role and/or organisation. The aim of the programme is for individuals to develop strategies as they experience the transition and ways to support their longer term career aspirations. The programme comprises a number of face to face and/or telephone sessions with email support in-between. The sessions remain confidential between the individual and coach to support open and meaningful outcomes. The sponsoring organisation will be kept informed of progress at a high level.
Whether you are at a cross roads in your career and unsure which direction to pursue or are looking to position yourself for the next step, Ashvale can support you with executive career management coaching.
The content of sessions will be tailored to meet your needs; however you may expect to have the following elements included:
- Review of where individual is now and where you want to be
- Discover and clarify your personal values, strengths and beliefs
- Developing a platform for success and value proposition
- Articulating career aspirations and developing a career plan
- Devising a career marketing strategy
- How to manage job search campaign
- CV Review
- Networking skills and Interview skills
Why not have a go at our Career Management Questionnaire to see how your career management is developing.